50% savings on the ASTA Verified Travel Advisor Program
The ASTA Verified Travel Advisor Certification Program (VTA) is a nine-course program that provides coaching and training on topics that are instrumental in helping travel professionals stay current with travel industry trends. During April, we’re offering 50% off the full program, which is regularly $399. Use code VTA50 at checkout to take advantage of these savings.
Here is the link to register. https://web.asta.org/iMIS/ASTA/Certification/Verified_Travel_Advisor_Program_Details.aspx
Attached you will find a few sample itineraries for advisors to use for sending out.
Our commission tiers are below:
|Agent has less than 10 pax traveling with MTS Brand and maintains a 10% Commission|
|Agent has between 11-20 pax traveling with MTS Brand and earns a 1% commission increase to a 11% Commission|
|Agent has between 21-30 pax traveling with MTS Brand and earns a 1% commission increase to a 12% Commission|
|Agent has 31-40 pax traveling with MTS Brand and earns a 1% commission increase to a 13% Commission|
Please let me know how else I may assist, and any other questions that I can help your advisors with.
National Sales Manager
Holland America/Seabourn (HAL/SBN Polar Online)
Please send a Supplier Request Form for this supplier.
Type in: Holland AUS
*Must be an AUS agent only to register at this time.
Please have your evolution travel ID number ready, be an active member and have completed your PTA training.
To support you and your travelers, we are happy to inform you that Expedia Partner Solutions has expanded its force majeure “flex policy”.
All ‘pay now’ lodging bookings made prior to March 19 with check-in dates between March 20 and April 30 2020 will now be showing as refundable with a 24 hour cancellation window. This means you can now self-serve these cancellations via Expedia TAAP. 
We encourage you to urgently:
- Contact and confirm if travelers with check-in dates up to April 30 wish to cancel.
- Once confirmed by your traveler, manage your bookings directly via the Expedia TAAP website by cancelling bookings that show as “refundable” in the system.
- Prioritize contacting travelers and cancelling bookings with check-in dates within the next few days, since 24-hour cancellation charges apply.
Please note that:
- Penalties will apply if the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of check-in.
- All bookings within the force majeure “flex policy” that are not cancelled will be charged.
- Bookings that state they are refundable and are within the force majeure“flex policy” will not automatically be refunded. They need to be cancelled by you.
For non-refundable bookings with a stay date later than April 30, 2020, please wait until nearer the travel date to contact us, as managing these bookings will not be prioritized by our contact center.
For any other bookings you cannot self-serve, please contact your local Agent Support team via email/ phone.
For a quick refresher on how to manage refundable bookings on Expedia TAAP, please refer to the reference guide here.
Your Expedia TAAP team
- For up-to-the-minute updates, follow our LinkedIn page here .
Please note, unlike our B2C brands, we are unable to issue vouchers in lieu of refunds to your travelers due to the fact that you, our partners, are remarketing our accommodations inventory.