Cruise and Maritime Voyages Australia
Australia/ New Zealand Agents Only
Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ltd | Part of the CMV Travel & Leisure Group
Street Address: Level 1, 10 Greenhill Road, Wayville, South Australia 5034
Postal Address: PO Box 359, Goodwood, South Australia 5034
Office Hours (ACST/ADST): Mon-Fri 9am to 7pm, Sat 9am to 2pm / Closed public holidays
Telephone: 1300 307 934 (AU)
0800 307 934 (NZ)
Please Call in to Book at the moment! There is no self registration on the site. This site has an Agency Login (everyone has the same login)
Please find attached a ‘cheat sheets’ on the Cruise & Maritime fleet and some further information detailed below that we are available to assist you with :
Click on the PDF below to access it, it will open it in a new URL.
CMV Additions Package Flyer
CMV- Cheat Sheet (UK Ships)
CMV- Vasco Da Gama Cheat Sheet
Introducing Vasco da Gama
- Product Training for your agency / via conference call or sending a training power point
- With some forward planning I am available to assist with holding a morning or afternoon tea event to your clients
- Make sure you are receiving are newsletters and assist with EDMs, Customised Flyers & Images
- Window Display Banners
- Receive our special offers and updates
- Co-op advertising in your local area on a 50/50 basis
Points of difference with Cruise & Maritime Voyages :
- Small ship cruising with Astor and Marco Polo being 600 – 800 guests to a maximum of 1400 guests on Columbus
- Adult only departures ex UK on Columbus, Astoria, Magellan & Marco Polo (note some cruises may be ‘multi-generational’ during school holiday times)
- Solo travellers – cabins allocated on all ships with a dedicated single fare
- Dedicated Line voyages to and from the UK on Vasco da Gama
- World cruises Columbus 2020 &2021
- Commission paid on the gross fare – no NCF’s deducted
- Established UK 2009 and operating 6 ships Columbus, Marco Polo, Magellan, Astoria, Astor & Vasco Da Gama
- Niche market – our largest ship Columbus (ex P & O Pacific Pearl) cruises with only 1400 guests, we offer a traditional and leisurely style of cruising at affordable pricing
- Cruising worldwide – visiting new and exciting destinations once only offered on small luxury ships, small ports/towns that offer unique itineraries including overnight stays.
Wendy Hernan is our BDM for WA
Faye Larrarte is our BDM for East Coast Australia
Darren Chigwidden is our National Sales Manager AU & NZ
It’s always important to understand the in’s and out’s of a cruise line! Below are some answers to frequently asked questions.
Gratuities and Service Charges
According to international custom in the hospitality industry, tipping is accepted as the standard recognition for good service. For your greater convenience we operate an automatic tipping system aboard all CMV cruises. All service charges and gratuities are collated, so a portion goes to each crew member, who helps to make your cruise special. This is not only distributed to your cabin steward, waiter or bar attendant but also between the hidden stars behind-the-scenes, such as laundry operatives and kitchen staff, who you might never get to meet in person. Passengers wanting to reward a specific crew member for exceptional service are at liberty to additionally reward the individual.
Vasco Da Gama
AU$12.00 per person per night (AU$10.00 per person per night for cruises longer than 11 nights duration) will be debited to your on board account daily.
Magellan, Marco Polo, Astoria and Columbus
GBP7.00 per person per night (GBP6.00 per person per night for cruises of more than 16 nights duration) will be debited to your on board account daily.
CMV Additions package (flyer attached)
CMV Additions packages allow guests to book and pre-pay gratuities at a reduced rate.
Starting at $13pp on Australian departures and £7pp per night on European departures, CMV Additions packages are available on cruises 5 nights or longer and include drinks, gratuities (that cannot be adjusted or removed), exclusive discounts, priority treatment and more. You can also enjoy an early-booking discounts when pre-booking/pre-paying your CMV Additions package more than 7 days from departure, which can be combined with exclusive Columbus Club discounts: 5% for Gold members, 7.5% for Platinum members and 10% for Diamond members. All cabins guests must take the same package, if booked within 90 days of the cruise, payment is required at time of booking. Bookings can be made up to 7 working days prior to departure by contacting our reservations team on 1300 307 934.
On each of our cruises, a limited number of Voyager Inside Guarantee (IG) and Voyager Outside Guarantee (OG) Cabins are available to book at a discounted rate.
This means that while you are booked into your chosen cabin category, it is not possible to request a specific cabin location, category or number.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages will allocate your cabin approximately two weeks prior to departure, ensuring it is within your chosen category or a higher priced category.